Too Faced Cosmetics 100 Percent Pure Mark Cosmetics (Avon) Incoco.com Plus Size Lingerie Boutique The Urban Retreat Beautique B2C JewelseVU& Free delivery on orders over $50 except for mascot

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

          This Web Site Is Awesome!!!!!!!      



           Okay so are you ready to hear about this web site I've been talking about???? So they have cheap loose powders and sample pigments you can use this stuff for make up or projects or jewelry or whatever you want and I'm super excited to tell you guys about it cause I literally just found it on facebook about 5 minutes ago and I just had to share. So are you still interested???? You still with me here?????       http://www.syncosmetics.com/ 
This stuff is great I cannot wait to buy me some I'm all fired up about it. Check them out and see if you've fallen "in love" like me..... =)

2 comments:

  1. No problem this is what I do with my blog I need to share awesomeness with the world and I found your site and it was one of the most beautiful things I had ever seen, I will brag on my blog about your site anytime you'd like. =) xoxo

    ReplyDelete