Too Faced Cosmetics 100 Percent Pure Mark Cosmetics (Avon) Incoco.com Plus Size Lingerie Boutique The Urban Retreat Beautique B2C JewelseVU& Free delivery on orders over $50 except for mascot

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Perfume.com

          Another Affiliate!!!!  Yay!!!!!!!!!!    



           So I've got another affiliate that's 2 now, I really need to step up my game cause I could be making some money, which I really need some of my own, I think I can do it though. Keep me in your thoughts and send me good wishes. So this new affiliate is Perfume.com which sells perfume obviously...lol No but seriously you need to go get some from this site cause you could be missing out on a great deal, they have perfumes 75% off. They have every perfume you could ever want, everyone likes to smell good. I like the Lady Gaga perfume, Viva La Juicy, Taylor Swift's new one I forget what it's called, cool water. so you know I like alot those are just a few of them but seriously check out this site i guarantee you will not be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment