Too Faced Cosmetics 100 Percent Pure Mark Cosmetics (Avon) Incoco.com Plus Size Lingerie Boutique The Urban Retreat Beautique B2C JewelseVU& Free delivery on orders over $50 except for mascot

Saturday, December 1, 2012

My Foundations

                  My Foundations I use                





The foundations I use are mainly Maybelline. I'm not going to lie I love Maybelline, it's affordable and reliable. I mainly use the dream collection. I have the Dream BB cream, the Dream Foam, the Dream Moose, and the Liquid Moose. The Foundation I want though but I'll have to save up for is Smashbox Studio Skin in shade 1.1    http://www.smashbox.com/product/6035/22769/Face/Foundation/STUDIO-SKIN-15-HOUR-WEAR-HYDRATING-FOUNDATION/index.tmpland of course you should always set your foundation with a powder and I was using Bare Essentials mineral veil but I want the Makeup Forever HD Powder       http://www.makeupforever.com/products/complexion/hd-powder.htmlalso I'll have to save up for them. Anyways I will show you my foundations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment