Too Faced Cosmetics 100 Percent Pure Mark Cosmetics (Avon) Incoco.com Plus Size Lingerie Boutique The Urban Retreat Beautique B2C JewelseVU& Free delivery on orders over $50 except for mascot

Saturday, December 22, 2012

I'm Live!!!!!!

      I'm Live! Welcome To YouTube!!!!     



 My YouTube Channel is finally up and live!!! I'm so excited I did my first ever makeup tutorial video and I can't wait to make more! I almost want to wash my face and do another one just so I can get more!!!! My tutorial video was too long so I'm downloading some software to break up my video into parts and when I do that video will be posted so
I now have my intro video up there which is my first ever video I've ever posted so
I hope you check it out subscribe and we'll see how it goes.... Thanks =) http://www.youtube.com/user/krisdk4life?feature=watch

No comments:

Post a Comment